It was Annabelle's turn to bring home the preschool class' "pet" Baxter Bear. I guess this is the new and non-allergenic way to share a classroom pet. I remember bringing home a guinea pig named Gizmo is 4th grade. As I type that fun fact, I am very thankful that we've resorted to other means; I don't do rodents - guinea pigs are rodents to me. Thank you Bethany Lutheran Preschool for some foresight!
So proud of himself
Drinking buddies
sweet kisses from Macy. This is kind of a rare moment in our home, as Liam is usually a bit more nervous when Lenny, er....I mean, Macy is in his personal space. Sometimes her love comes a bit rougher or more abrupt than he'd like.

My sweet babies...(yes, I still give him a bottle because I care not for the dribble and mess he makes with a sippy cup.) Fourth child....say no more.

the only teeth we ever see

Look closely at this picture. I came into the kitchen while Clancey was doing schoolwork and found this. She picked him up, gave him a pencil to play with, and resumed her seatwork.

little mother :) Hopefully a GREAT babysitter!

Okay....so Macy has formed a new friendship with Ellie that is quite entertaining. She will get Ellie into her room - or whatever room she'd like to play in - and shut the door so Ellie will stay with her. She'll do this when the big girls are lost in their own play and she's disinterested (or locked out). I found her on the stairs with Ellie and a few toys all set up playing something. Hopefully not "jail".

check out how old she looks with the longer hair!

And Ellie's 9 years old this month! And still acts 2! What a sweet sweet dog she still is! I couldn't imagine a better dog around kids. She's patient with them and fortunately understands her place with them. The only thing I'd change is how much she sheds. She's such a sweet presence around here. I sometimes lose sight of how much I love her and appreciate her.
My sweet babies...(yes, I still give him a bottle because I care not for the dribble and mess he makes with a sippy cup.) Fourth child....say no more.
the only teeth we ever see
Look closely at this picture. I came into the kitchen while Clancey was doing schoolwork and found this. She picked him up, gave him a pencil to play with, and resumed her seatwork.
little mother :) Hopefully a GREAT babysitter!
Okay....so Macy has formed a new friendship with Ellie that is quite entertaining. She will get Ellie into her room - or whatever room she'd like to play in - and shut the door so Ellie will stay with her. She'll do this when the big girls are lost in their own play and she's disinterested (or locked out). I found her on the stairs with Ellie and a few toys all set up playing something. Hopefully not "jail".
check out how old she looks with the longer hair!
And Ellie's 9 years old this month! And still acts 2! What a sweet sweet dog she still is! I couldn't imagine a better dog around kids. She's patient with them and fortunately understands her place with them. The only thing I'd change is how much she sheds. She's such a sweet presence around here. I sometimes lose sight of how much I love her and appreciate her.

No comments:
Post a Comment