polka dots

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Annabelle's version

Such an Annabelle goofy face!! She's full of these! check out the height of the arch of that eyebrow! (that's our neighbor and friend, Cameron) Jason's face when he saw these two said: I don't think I like that. Oh what fun awaits him in the years to come!!!
Maybe she gets it from her mom. Annabelle said something very seriously to her sister today that made me laugh b/c it was close to the expression (I knew what she meant), but it was just a tad off. Ask Julie K. and my sister - I say them with the intent of getting the expression right, but somehow....I screw it up.
Real life examples:
Julie: Do you like these pants?
Stacey: Yeah....those oyster diggers?
Julie: Or clam diggers, ya mean??!!
(both of us laughing)
Julie: Let's just call them mollusk hunters.
(still laughing)
Stacey: Did you hear that story about a woman being speared by a mariner?!!
Julie: Or a marlin, ya mean??
Stacey: Dang it!! I knew it was the mascot of a MLB team - I just picked the wrong one!
(laughing)
So...here's Annabelle's: As Macy B was hogging the sprinkler, Annabelle declared, "You're not the only one in the world!!" I think that was her rendition of: it's not all about you!

1 comment:

  1. mwaaaahhhhhaahahahah! what an awesome memory. dang, i miss you.

    ReplyDelete