Me and my kiddos in the snow
"I don't like snow! It's not good - wahhh!"

this is super-zoomed in: Clancey, Jason and Macy on his shoulders

what a view!

this is super-zoomed in: Clancey, Jason and Macy on his shoulders
what a view!
Lake Tahoe (Liam's in Jason's jacket!)
Elizabeth and I

Our view as we approached the Lake

more beauty...

Our view as we approached the Lake
more beauty...
So...blogging hasn't been top on my priority list since I last posted. Easter, a family trip to Reno and Lake Tahoe, a promotion ceremony, Macy's 2nd birthday, Annabelle's 4th birthday, Mother's Day, and a trip to DisneyLand have all come first. Since having number 4, I feel like I've been go, go, go! In my head, I post blogs, download pictures, chat on facebook, read a book, workout, do some in-depth Bible studies. Yeah....not my reality right now. Whoever said that adding kids after the third is nothing, didn't try to accomplish many other tasks besides those of simply and physically taking care of the kids! (in my opinion, anyways)
We "won" a three day/two night trip to Reno, NV for going and sitting in one of those time share seminars (over a year ago), so we cashed it in finally. There was an indoor pool at the casino/resort we stayed at (yes, you read right - a casino). I would never choose to stay at a casino again; but this was a freebie, so little complaining from me. We did great all staying -that's six of us - in ONE standard room. Everyone did great, especially since there was some middle-of-the-night vomiting (both nights) and a diarrheal blowout (Macy in her packnplay). Made for an interesting stay! We were able to meet up with a family that I babysat for during college in Virginia, who now live in Tahoe City. That was really fun to see them. I last saw Elizabeth and her, then, 2 month old at my wedding in 2000. Crazy how time flies! The girls got to stomp around for their first time in snow. My mom sent us snowsuits and snow boots last year so we made good on those. Clancey wanted to stay in it forever; Macy just got tired of walking and seemed otherwise unimpressed with the crunch of the snow; Annabelle....well....not the outdoors person in the family. She cried "I don't like the snow. It's not good." In her defense, however, besides not liking any discomfort whatsoever, she was in the midst of her 2 week-long GI bug - every night she was puking.

No comments:
Post a Comment